1. Administrator - SeCapital s.a.r.l. with its registered seat in the ZA de la Cloche d’Or 1A rue Jean Piret L-2350 Luxembourg, registered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for, under the KRS number 0000240829, NIP: 894-23-89-605, phone number +48 71 790 28 00, fax number +48 71 790 28 67, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Cookies/ Cookies files - shall mean IT data, in particular small text files saved and stored on devices that the User uses to access the Service web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website that they come from, the period of storage on the end user’s device and a unique number,
3. Own Cookies - shall mean Cookies placed in the Service by the Administrator,
4. External Cookies - shall mean Cookies placed in the Service by Administrator’s partners, with the use of the Service web page,
5. Service - shall mean a web page or application that the Administrator uses to provide the Internet service, which functions in the domain https://en.kruk.eu/,
6. Device - shall mean an electronic device that the User uses to access the Service,
7. User - shall mean a subject who uses the Service.
II. Cookies files
Types of used Cookies
1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses, unwanted software or malware to get through to Users’ Devices in this way. These files allow to identify software used by the User and to tailor the Service individually to each User.
2. The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the session of the given browser is closed. At that moment, the stored information is deleted from the Device memory permanently. The mechanism of session Cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or confidential data from the User’s device,
- Persistent Cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. They are not deleted from the User’s Device when a session of a given browser is closed or when the Device is switched off. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential data from the User’s Device.
3. The User has a possibility to limit or prevent Cookies access to the User’s Device. In case this option is used, it will be still possible to use the Service, with the exception of the functions that require Cookies files.
Purposes for which Cookies are used
The Administrator uses or may use Own Cookies for the following purposes:
1. Service Configuration:
- customizing the contents of the Service web pages to the User’s preferences and optimization of the use of the Service web pages;
- recognizing the Device of the Service User and its location, displaying the web page in a correct way, customized to the User’s individual needs;
- storing settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g.
regarding the chosen language or region that the User comes from;
- saving history of websites visited in the Service, for the purpose of contents recommendation;
- customizing the size of the font, the view of the website, etc.
2. Verifying and maintaining a User’s session in the Service:
- maintenance of a Service User’s session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to enter their login and password on each subpage;
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, allowing in particular for verification of the authenticity of the browser’s session;
- optimization and increasing efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
3. Carrying out processes necessary for the full functionality of the Internet websites - that is customizing the contents of the Service web pages to the User’s preferences and optimization of the use of the Service web pages. In particular, thanks to these files it is possible to recognize basic parameters of the User’s Device and to display the Internet website correctly and in a way which is customized to the User’s individual needs;
4. Storing the User’s location, i.e. the correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, allowing in particular for personalization of information transmitted to the User, taking into account the User’s location.
5. Analyses and surveys, as well as viewability audits, i.e. creation of anonymous statistics which help to understand how Service Users use Service web pages and make it possible to improve their structure and contents.
6. Providing advertising services, i.e. customizing advertisement, services and products presented via the Service.
7. Ensuring security and reliability of the Service.
The Administrator of the Service uses or may use Own Cookies for the following purposes:
Collecting general and anonymous statistical data with the use of Google Analytics [Cookies’ administrator: Google Inc, with its registered seat in the USA],
The possibility to determine the conditions for storing or accessing information via Cookies
1. A User may change settings regarding Cookies files on their own and at any time, specifying conditions for storing these files and gaining access to a User’s Device through Cookies files. A User can make setting changes referred to in the sentence above using an Internet browser or service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to automatically block Cookies files in the settings of the Internet browser or to inform about Cookies each time they are placed on a User’s Device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways to manage Cookies files is available in software settings (of the Internet browser).
2. A User may delete Cookies files at any time, using the function of the Internet browser that they are using.
III. Google Analytics
1. The Service uses Google Analytics services and its advertisement functions provided by Google Inc. (the registered seat: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). These services support the Administrator in Service analysis and improvement.
3. The obtained data are processed in a collective and anonymous way (this means that the data subject is not identifiable).
4. Each User has a possibility to block data transmitted from electronic devices to Google Analytics, by downloading and installing a free plugin for a browser, which is available on the website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
5. Detailed information about the way of collecting and processing data by the service mentioned above is available at: www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners.